Welcome to our visitor information section, highlighting some of the information that our visitors most often request for their day out at the event.
Save Up To 25% on admission tickets by booking in advance online. Tickets are valid for either day.
Advance Discounted Prices 2018
Ticket Prices On The Day 2018
Please see here the list of ticket outlets who will be selling tickets in advance of the 2018 show a little nearer the time.
Eastern Daily Press Offices:
Prospect House, Rouen Road, Norwich NR1 1RE
169 King Street, Great Yarmouth, NR30 2PA
01493 847 940
147 London Rd North, Lowestoft, NR32 1NB
01502 525 820
26 Mere Street, Diss, IP22 3AD
01379 644 517
Norwich Tourist Information Office – inside the Forum
Sainsbury’s Supermarket Longwater – William Frost Way, Old Costessey, Norwich, NR5 0JS from the customer service desk.
Stratton Motor Company – Ipswich Road, Long Stratton
01508 530 491
High Lodge Shooting School, Hinton, IP17 3QT
01986 784 347
The Leaping Hare, Tourist Information, 20 King Street, Thetford, IP24 2AP 01842 751975
(Closing date for all advance tickets midday on 23/04/2018)
How To Find Us
The 2018 East Anglian Game & Country Fair will be held at Euston Estate, Thetford, IP24 2QH.
Saturday & Sunday 8am – 6pm.
Post Code for Sat Nav – IP24 2QH.
Directions From Norwich (Just 30 minutes from Norwich)
- Take the A11 Southbound to Thetford
- At Thetford take first exit off the A11 Roundabout towards Thetford
- Next roundabout Straight over Mini Roundabout
- 1st exit at 3rd roundabout-Straight over 4th roundabout on A1088
- Stay on this road for a couple of miles to Euston Hall Estate.
Directions From London: (Just 30 minutes from Cambridge)
- Take the M11 towards Cambridge
- At junction 9 exit for the A11 Norwich/ Newmarket
- Join the A14 bypass at Newmarket-Exit A14 at Junction 38 onto A11 – Thetford/ Norwich
- Exit the A11 at Elveden at take the flyover over the A11 past the Elveden Inn.
- Take the next left at the T junction
- Then take the right turn for Barnham/ RAF Honington-Continue on Barnham Road straight over traffic lights
- At the T Junction turn left towards Euston Hall Estate.
The nearest train station is Thetford which has regular services from Norwich, London/Cambridge and the North. The Estate is a short taxi or bus ride from the station.
We look forward to seeing you at the Game Fair!