Become a Member
Prioritised car parking – Prioritised admission to the show – Access into the members’ enclosure with licensed restaurant and bar with seating both inside and on the lawn overlooking the main arena, plus Luxury Loos at the enclosure – Disabled access and loo facilities. Well behaved dogs on a lead are most welcome in the Members Enclosure.
All discounted advance membership offers are valid until midday 22/04/2024.
Upgrades are available on the show weekend full price.
Advance 1 Day Membership Prices 2024
Advance 2 Day Membership Prices 2024
membership Upgrades on the day 2024
Members Restaurant & Menu
You can save money and pre-book your breakfast and lunches in the Members’ Restaurant. Tables can be reserved at breakfast and lunch on either show day when booking online.
With any pre-booked tables a pre-order for your choice of meal is required to ensure swift service and guarantee preferred menu choices. Pre-order form will be sent out closer to the show. Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten Free options are available – please contact us for a menu and pre-order form.
Bar style/snack menu will be available to order from the Member’s ringside seating area on the day.
Please note: only food and drinks purchased inside the Member’s Enclosure may be consumed in the Member’s Restaurant and Member’s ringside seating areas
Members Menu 2023 (2024 Menu and prices TBC)
Locally sourced menu passionately created by Award winning Chef Johno Gardiner and JGLS Catering.
Breakfast Menu Served 7.30am – 10.30am
£15.00 pre-booked / £17.00 on the day
Children’s Breakfast (Under 12’s) £10 pre-booked / £12.00 on the day
Award Winning Local Pork Sausages, Dry Cured Back Bacon, Grilled Tomato, Field
Mushroom, Baked Beans, Free Range fried egg
Smoked salmon on toasted muffin poached eggs with hollandaise
Toasted muffin, topped with home cooked ham, poached eggs and hollandaise
Toast tea/ filter coffee included with hot breakfast
Specialist tea/coffee (Not included in breakfast price)
Tea £3.00 Herbal/Fruit Tea £4.00
Bean to cup Coffees/hot chocolate from £3.50
Busy Person Breakfast Menu – pay on the day
Selection of Continental Pastries £6 (Choose 3)
Local Pork Sausages in a white Bap £6.00
Smoked Bacon in a white Bap £6.00
(GF available on request)
Lunch Menu Served 12pm-4pm
Children’s Lunch Menu
Children’s 2 course £15.50 pre-booked / £17.50 on the day
Children’s 1 course £11.50 pre-booked / £13.50 on the day
Cheese Burger with Fries.
Local Pork Sausage, Potato and Peas.
Tomato & Basil Penne Pasta.
Children’s Dessert Menu
Chocolate or Vanilla Ice Cream.
Chocolate Brownie with Vanilla Ice Cream.
Lunch Menu Served 12pm – 4pm
Adult 2 Course £28.00 pre-booked / £33.00 on the day
Adult 3 Course £35.00 pre-booked / £40.00 on the day
* Spring vegetable soup, pesto oil, herby croutons, oven baked bread.
* Ham hock, pea and mustard terrine, homemade chutney, mixed leaf, toasted French bread.
*Smoked salmon, pickled cucumber, dill crème fraiche
* Goats cheese panna cotta, pickled baby beets, toasted seeds.
* Swannington Smoked duck, honey roasted plum, orange gel, dressed rocket
* Local butcher sirloin steak, mushroom, & grilled tomato, dressed wild rocket and fries.
* Stuffed Pork Tenderloin, apricot forcemeat, wrapped in bacon, mild mustard jus, tender stem, potato gratin
* Homemade steak burger, seeded bap, homemade relish, smoked dapple cheese and fries.
* Sous vide chicken breast, courgetti ribbons, gnocchi, tomato olive sauce.
* Smoked Haddock feuillete, creamed leeks, potatoes, wilted greens, parsley oil
* Mediterranean Tart, basil maize courgette mixed peppers, pumpkin mixed seed crust, spiced arrabbiata sauce
* Salted chocolate delice, coffee mousse & rum crème fraiche.
* Warmed stem ginger treacle tart, crushed sugared walnuts, clotted cream
* Local cheese board, Binham blue, black bomber, Tunworth, chutney & crackers, celery.
Vanilla seed crème bruilee, dried raspberries, homemade shortbread
* Selection of Norfolk made ice cream and sorbets.
Available at all other times between 11am – 5pm
Selection of Cakes and Tray Bakes
Hand Made Scones with Jam & Clotted Cream
Due to ongoing supplier issues this menu is subject to change, if this occurs the nearest substitutes will be sourced