Become a Member
Prioritised car parking – Prioritised admission to the show – Access into the members’ enclosure with licensed restaurant and bar with seating both inside and on the lawn overlooking the main arena, plus Luxury Loos at the enclosure – Disabled access and loo facilities.
All discounted advance membership offers are valid until midday 18/04/2022.
Upgrades are available on the show weekend full price.
1 Day Membership Prices 2022
2 Day Membership Prices 2022
membership Upgrades on the day 2022
Members Restaurant & Menu
You can save money and pre-book your breakfast and lunches in the Members’ Restaurant. Tables can be reserved at breakfast and lunch on either show day when booking online. No booking fees for online bookings.
All Members Lunch bookings have the option to pre-order to ensure swift service and guarantee preferred menu choices. Pre-order form will be sent out closer to the show. Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten Free options are available – please contact us for a menu and pre-order form.
Members Menu (2022 Menu subject to change)
Locally sourced menu passionately created by Award winning Chef Johno Gardiner and JGLS Catering.
Breakfast Menu Served 7.30am – 10.30am
£13.00 pre-booked / £15.00 on the day
Children’s Breakfast (Under 12’s) £8.50 pre-booked / £10.00 on the day
Award Winning Local Pork Sausages, Dry Cured Back Bacon, Grilled Tomato, Field
Mushroom, Baked Beans, Free Range fried egg
Smoked salmon on toasted muffin poached eggs with hollandaise
Toasted muffin, topped with home cooked ham, poached eggs and hollandaise
Toast included with hot breakfast
Tea £2.50 Bean to cup Coffee £2.95
Free refills with each coffee purchased with a cooked breakfast
Busy Person Breakfast Menu – pay on the day
Selection of Continental Pastries £5.00 (Choose 3)
Local Pork Sausages in a Brioche Bun £5
Smoked Bacon in a Brioche Bun £5
Lunch Menu Served 12pm-4pm
Children’s Lunch Menu
Children’s 2 course £13.50 pre-booked / £15.50 on the day
Children’s 1 course £9.50 pre-booked / £11.50 on the day
Cheese Burger with Fries.
local Pork Sausage, Mash and Peas.
Chicken Nuggets with Fries.
Tomato & Basil Penne Pasta.
Children’s Dessert Menu
Chocolate or Vanilla Ice Cream.
Chocolate Brownie with Vanilla Ice Cream.
Lunch Menu Served 12pm – 4pm
Adult 2 course £26.00 pre-booked / £30.00 on the day
Adult 3 course £33.00 pre-booked / £38.00 on the day
* Spiced lentil, butternut squash, potato soup, herby croutons, oven baked bread.
* Chicken, pork, Armagnac, terrine, pear compote, mixed leaf, toasted French bread.
* Potted prawns, pickled cucumber, crisp bread, dressed wild leaf.
* Goats cheese panna cotta, pickled baby beets, honey toasted seeds.
* Smoked duck, maple beetroot, roasted plum, orange salad, toasted pistachios, sherry dressing.
* Local butcher sirloin steak, mushroom, & grilled tomato, dressed wild rocket and fries.
* Stuffed Pork Tenderloin, apricot forcemeat, wrapped in bacon, mild mustard jus, dauphinoise potato, tender stem, wilted greens.
* Homemade steak burger, seeded bap, homemade relish, smoked dapple cheese and fries.
* Sous vide chicken breast, courgetti ribbons, tomato olive sauce.
* Crispy seabass Norfolk buttered asparagus, crushed Norfolk peer potato, stuffed piquillo peppers, grapefruit hollandaise sauce. (gf)
* Cauliflower risotto, roasted florets, Mrs Templers cheese, apple puree, vegetable crisps (v) (gf)
* Asparagus, new potato frittata, dressed wild leaf, chargrilled spring onions. (v)
* Dark chocolate delice, white chocolate mousse & honeycomb.
* Madagascan crème brulee, homemade almond biscuit and blueberry compote.
* Local cheese board, Binham blue, black bomber, Tunworth, chutney & crackers, frozen grapes, celery.
* Lemon tart, zuzu, crème fraiche, berry crumble, raspberry sorbet.
* Selection of Norfolk made ice cream and sorbets.
Available at all other times between 10.30am – 4pm
Selection of Cakes and Tray Bakes
Hand Made Scones with Jam & Clotted Cream