Welcome to our visitor information section, highlighting some of the information that our visitors most often request for their day out at the event.
Save money on admission tickets by booking in advance online. Tickets are valid for either day.
Well behaved dogs on a lead are welcome in all areas at the show including our Members Enclosure.
Advance Discounted Prices 2024
Ticket Prices On The Day 2024
Advance discounted tickets for the 2024 show will be available from the outlets below:
High Lodge Shooting School, Hinton, IP17 3QT. 01986 784 347
(Closing date for all advance tickets midday on 22/04/2024)
How To Find Us
The East Anglian Game & Country Fair will be held at Euston Estate, Thetford, IP24 2QH.
Saturday & Sunday 8am – 6pm.
Post Code for Sat Nav – IP24 2QH.
Directions From Norwich (Just 30 minutes from Norwich)
- Take the A11 Southbound to Thetford
- At Thetford take first exit off the A11 Roundabout towards Thetford
- Next roundabout Straight over Mini Roundabout
- 1st exit at 3rd roundabout-Straight over 4th roundabout on A1088
- Stay on this road for a couple of miles to Euston Hall Estate.
Directions From London: (Just 30 minutes from Cambridge)
- Take the M11 towards Cambridge
- At junction 9 exit for the A11 Norwich/ Newmarket
- Join the A14 bypass at Newmarket-Exit A14 at Junction 38 onto A11 – Thetford/ Norwich
- Exit the A11 at Elveden at take the flyover over the A11 past the Elveden Inn.
- Take the next left at the T junction
- Then take the right turn for Barnham/ RAF Honington-Continue on Barnham Road straight over traffic lights
- At the T Junction turn left towards Euston Hall Estate.
The nearest train station is Thetford which has regular services from Norwich, London/Cambridge and the North. The Estate is a short taxi or bus ride from the station.
We look forward to seeing you at the Game Fair!