Barnham Broom offers a wonderful selection of Afternoon Tea’s, served daily until 5pm. Enjoy your afternoon tea in our cosy lounge area, or perhaps our Valley Bar overlooking the wonderful Norfolk countryside. And not forgetting for sunny and warmer days on their outside Terrace. Head Chef James Conway will be demonstrating in Mary Kemp’s cookery theatre this April.
Your Afternoon Tea for two prize includes:
– A selection of elegant finger sandwiches
– Warm plain and raisin scones served with Strawberry Jam and Cornish Clotted Cream
– Selection of home-made Cakes and Tarts
– Unlimited supply of a selection of Teas and Coffee
Competition Question: What Estate is the East Anglian Game & Country Fair held at?
To enter simply complete the form below and click submit.
Competition Entry Form
Enter our online competition below!
Terms and Conditions:
1. Prize consists of a traditional afternoon tea for two people at the Barnham Broom Hotel, Honingham Road, Barnham Broom, Norwich NR9 4DD
2. Guests can pay a supplement if they wish to upgrade to a chocolate afternoon tea (£4 per person) or champagne afternoon tea (£7 person).
3. Valid daily, 12pm to 5pm. Subject to availability.
4. Winner must redeem prize by 31/12/2018.
5. One winner will be selected at random on 1st May 2018 and notified by email. There is no cash or alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. Barnham Broom’s decision is final.
Your information will not be shared with any other third parties unless you have opted in above. We respect your privacy.